Sunday 16 May 2010

New pictures


After all my moaning about the weather, we've now got lucky and enjoyed glorious sunshine and warm weather for 4 days! 

We've buried all our winter clothes into attic for good, and jumped into shorts and t-shirts. Thankfully I've had 2 days off to enjoy all of this. I've also taken my chance to snap some new pictures of my new listings, two of my friends were brave enough to help me and don't they just look beautiful!

Black cardigan is hand knitted with silk mix yarn; cardi is soft and glorious on skin.

Purple is vintage style cardigan, one of those which will make any girl look like a queen, as it's designed to enhance your figure.

Light grey is more braver style, different lace styled top for summer.

You can find all these at my shop:
www.knitkitbox.etsy.com

No comments: