Saturday 6 February 2010

Team CAC

All these following beauties have been collected from the Team CAC's production. (You can find more info about our team also from Facebook, from our newly created pages at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Etsy-Team-CAC/101781875105?ref=search&sid=601218211.1950546945..1)
Isn't it fairly amazing what people can create?
I'll quote words of Andre Gide, the French author and Noble Price winner:
"Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better".



http://www.sewfaithful.etsy.com/


3 comments:

MYSAVIOR said...

Dearest Riikka

Please know that we all love you and the Lord loves you!!

♥♥♥
Sue

Anonymous said...

Great etsy items! Bloomfield Beads

Almost Precious said...

Wonderful collection of handcrafted items.
I think your blog is very lovely and it will end up being a most popular blog with lots of followers.
I started my own blog over a year ago and it took me forever to build up my following...I still don't have a huge following like some of the other bloggers who started out at the same time as I did...wish I knew their secret. :)
But your blog is off to a great start and I am now a new follower.