Friday 28 August 2009

New Slippers


Let me proudly present; this is the last order which I’ve just finished. 3 pairs of slippers were an order and extra 2 for our new Etsy shop-Knit Matters. All except one made from Novita Huopanen and Hahtuvainen, felting yarns which are such a pleasure to work with. The purple pair was painful though, customer wanted to have ladybird decorations, and after several attempts, even after working with Fimo; I only managed to create a red pizza or wonky black dotted skull with legs, which had my 6-year old son and his friends in hysterics. After this encouraging encounter I decided to keep ladybirds simple and decorative only... With the other ones I’ve tried different things with, Fimo buttons/bases etc.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Hei vain!
Ja onnea uudelle blogille! Tulen pomppimaan tänne aina silloin tällöin katsastamaan ihanaiset huopauutuudet - nuo tossut ovat ihan loistavia!

Hauskaa viikonloppua!

Mia